Ermmm… It’s, ermmm… Oh! I don’t know!
The yarn I was making from wild-carded batts, that I started spiral-plying with added beads, is now finished. While plying I had a couple of breaks in the thin single carrying the beads, but luckily I didn’t end up with the beads all over the floor!
I started knitting it (planning a lavender filled cushion for my daughter), but then she said it didn’t look pretty enough, so I undid it and started again. Now it’s looking much prettier, but not much like a fabric for a cushion. I’m now more than halfway through the ball of yarn, making a very pretty fabric with a nice drape, with no idea of what it’s going to become!
Here it is shortly after I started re-knitting it:
I shall continue knitting and hope that I work out what it is before I cast-off. Otherwise it’ll become my first piece of hand-spun, knitted art, in the form of a wall-hanging!